TRACY Q. GRADUATE
123 Main Street
Albany, NY 11111
- Teacher certification for Early Childhood Education.
- Magna Cum Laude graduate with B.A. in Psychology.
- Completed Student Teaching with Albany Public School System.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
Courses taken included:
Student Teaching Practicum
Psychology of Early Childhood
Early Childhood Education
Family and Community Relations
Elementary Computer Literacy
Discipline and Classroom Management
The Multicultural Classroom
Multiethnic Teaching Techniques
Albany Public School System
August 2001 - December 2001
- Served as Teacher Assistant for Grades K and 1 at Rockport Elementary School.
- Co-taught the Language Arts classes for Grade 2.
- Awarded “Student Teacher of the Year Award” for 2001.
Center for Teacher Education
August 2000 - August 2001
- Worked in partnership with area elementary schools to provide tutoring to special needs students on an as needed basis.
- Provided written feedback to teachers and parents on progress of students.
- Student Exchange Program, Edinburgh University, Scotland, 1999-2000
- Dorm Resident Assistant, 2000-2002